Salient features of the Upc Softwares Solution Test Automation practice:
* Experience in designing and implementing test automation frameworks (modular, data-driven, keyword-driven, hybrid, and descriptive).
* Technology expertise in implementing custom automation harness and utilities in various languages such as C#, Java, Perl, Ruby, and Python.
* Proven expertise in industry’s leading testing tools such as HP QuickTest Pro, IBM Rational Robot, MS Visual Studio, TestComplete, SilkTest, and eggPlant.
* Strong capabilities in emerging open-source testing tools such as Selenium, Watir, Sahi.
* Extensive skills in mobile test automation using both licensed and open-source solutions such as Robotium, Appium, Calabash, and MonkeyTalk.
* Expertise in integration of test automation with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins, TFS, and TeamCity).
* Strong technology leadership and consultancy by QA industry veterans.
Connect with us if you need:
To ee valuate thhealth of automation
Reviewing automation framework in all phases and recommending best-fit solutions based on our proven expertise.
Test automation consultancy
Providing tool identification and recommendation based on requirements and technology.
Proof of concept (POC) for automation tool
Performing a technical POC to ensure that the recommended tool is the best solution that saves time spent on inappropriate tools.
To design a test automation framework
Providing help in designing an optimized framework by considering the aspects of extensibility, reusability, and maintainability.
Automation implementation and test scripting
Identifying and implementing various framework components, libraries, utilities. Providing assistance in creating coding standards, script review process, and deployment strategies.
Ready-to-use test automation accelerator
Providing web-based test automation framework that is reusable across projects with key features such as scheduling, monitoring, codeless scripting, grid-based parallel execution, recovery scenarios, and comprehensive reporting.